Southside Fitness ‘Terenure Run’ May 13th 2018.
The SSF ‘Terenure 5 miler 2018’ notes;
Another great SSF day. Twenty Five Southside Fitness participants took part, in today’s Terenure 5 miler (8 km), Caroline, Deirdre, Edel, Joan, Carrie, Cora, Catherine, Mary Mc, Gill, Olga, Carolyn, Mary, Mairead, Eamonn and his two daughters Anna and Amy, Stephen, Jimmy, Adam, Luke, Cathal, Dillon, Dean, David, and Dave, and supporters from family and friends, including Colette and Marcus. Good weather, Good company and good crack, with some great performances and some personal bests.
1.Like Joan last year, this was Olga’s first ever run.
2. Mary Mc’s, Carrie’s and Cora’s first 8km.
3. A personal best by Joan, over 3 minutes faster than last year.
4. Catherine, Caroline, Deirdre, and Stephen 4 sec to 1 min 30 faster than last year.
5. Jimmy, 2 min 30 faster than last year.
6. Cathal, 2 min 45 faster than last year.
7. Top P.B. was Dean, 4 min 50 better than last year.
8.Best SSF Female time was Gill @ 37 min 40 sec
9. Best SSF Male time was Dave @ 35 min 52 sec.
WELL DONE TO EVERYONE. Super Stuff.
TOP SPOT TODAY goes to our 4 best timed ‘team of four’ Ladies, Gill, Catherine, Caroline and Deirdre, all over 40 years, and still finished in 11th place out of 22 female ‘teams of 4’, The top 10 teams were all Athletic Clubs (AC), as were 5 more in the bottom 10 teams.
WELL DONE TO OUR CIRCUIT TRAINING LADIES.